* H.264 1/4″ Color CMOS Sensor, 1080P/720P ip camera
* Support 1, 4 and 9Ch image display and full screen view on PC program
* Support QR Code Scanning
* Support maximum 64 GB TF Card
* High image & video quality. Two-way audio monitoring
* P2P(Plug & Play)technology, penetration degree can be 99%
* Allow remote Pan/Tilt control (Pan:350°& Tilt:120°)
* Mechanical IR-Cut device offers outstanding day/night performance, no color cast and no image distortion.
* Mobile Monitor: IOS (APP Store), Android. (1280*1080/720P) Pixels
* Allow remote viewing & record from anywhere anytime you wanted
* Wi-Fi compliant with wireless standards IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4G ONLY, NOT support 5G network or dual router
What’s in the box?
1 x IP Camera
1 x Power plug
1 x Mounting screws
1 x User manual
Why Cannot Connect To WIFI
1.Please make sure the WIFI Password is correct.
2.Please make sure the router signal is stable (place IP Camera close to your router for first connection is Recommended).The Camera will not work on a 5Ghz wireless standard at this time. If you have a dual-band router, be sure to segregate your wireless channels and connect the Camera to the 2.4ghz channel.
Check The IP Camera: please make sure the IP Camera send Waiting for connection message after the plug. If not, we need to reset the Camera.
1.Why Reset: reset is used to boost the IP Camera system, which become more efficient to accept the unknown router and connect it.
Reset will erase all user settings including WIFI information, access password, alarm information, arming zones information.
2.The Steps: find the reset hole at the bottom of the device, and then use needle to insert it, press it more more than three seconds after hearing “di” sound, when hearing ‘Reset to be defaulted setting’ sound, reset successfully.
3.After the reset, user can start to connect it by WIFI.